Sunday, August 8, 2010

Spring Break

Last Spring Break my mom and I went to California to visit some family. We had a blast, and I thought it would be fun to share it with you.

In front of the L.A. Temple
This is me sitting in front of the L.A. Temple. We decided to visit it last minute while we were driving around, so I was just wearing sweat pants! It was really cool visiting it, though. I'm glad we went.


Aaron and I on the beach
We also got up at five in the morning to watch my cousin, Aaron, go surfing on the beach where he lives. It was a ton of fun. My mom and I started to feed the birds and they kept coming at us! I felt like the bird lady in "Mary Poppins"!

We also went to...
Mom and I waking through Disneyland

DISNEYLAND!!!!! I got to go to the happiest place on earth with my mom and my Aunt Robin. I hadn't been there for years and it was amazing going back! We went on rides and went inside Mickey Mouses' house! I'd go back in a heartbeat! Before we left we ran into our neighbors in front of the "It's a Small World" ride.

Aunt Robin and I eating lunch in Disneyland


Then we went through a blast of the past as we visited one of the houses my mom grew up in. We met the lady who now lives there  and she was really nice, especially about the part where we are taking pictures of her house as she suddenly parks in the drive way!
Mom is front of her old house growing up
THEN... my mom and I went to visit Aunt Robin at work. Now, you might think of this as boring and typical, but, believe me, it was amazing!!! My aunt works on the TV show "The Middle", so we got to go on set and meet most of the people on the show including...
Patti and I
Patricia Heaton!!! Here is a link to their website if you want to check it out, The Middle!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment