Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dream Goal

A few nights ago I had a dream that I was in my room looking at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a dress and as I looked closer in the mirror I noticed that I have amazingly long hair. Now, I used to have long hair, but since it's so thick I always end up cutting it short. In my dream my hair flows down to my lower back and is slightly crimped. It's red and golden color shines as I toss it back and forth, admiring it in my fantasy land.

It's weird to dream about hair, don't you think? But it's made me want to grow my hair out even more than I did when I first cut my hair. It's now one of my silly goals inspired by a silly dream. I can still see the picture of it in my head.

So, I want to ask you all a question, have any of you ever had a dream that you made into a goal (whether you accomplished it or not)?

This is a picture of me on Easter celebrating in my backyard with family. I'll try to upload a more recent picture to record my goal. I'll try to keep posting new picture of my hair every once in a while!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment